- Our 200mls diffusers have a life of 3-4 months upon opening. This is subject to a room size approx 25sq meters with an average ceiling height of approx 260xm.
- Top notes like citrus will perform better and evaporate more quickly depending on how many times sticks are turned and also, how many sticks. The more sticks, the shorter the shelf life, hence the more turns the shorter the shelf life. We supply 12 x reeds.
- The warmer the temperature, and the more wind flow, the shorter the shelf life.
- Most diffuser fragrances have approx 70 ingredients. They vary and this also affects the shelf life.
- The fragrance top notes, for example, citrus and lemongrass, will evaporate the fastest. Mid notes like rose may be slower to evaporate. Base notes like vanilla and caramel are heavier and can be much slower to evaporate.
- It is recommended that the product is stored under 20 degrees.
- Always trim your wick before burning and each time candle is relit. The wick only needs to be approximately 6mm in length.
- Ensure you burn your candle on a stable, flat and heat resistant surface. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Burn your candle for a minimum of an hour to prevent tunneling and do not burn for longer than three hours.
- We do not advise you to continue burning with less than 10mm of un-melted wax remains in the bottom of your glass.
- Do not use liquid or the lid to extinguish your candle gently blow it out
- Never move a burning candle, ensuring the candle is extinguished, the wax is solid and the jar is cold before handling.
- Keep away from children, pets and flammable materials
- When not in use, keep candle covered to avoid dust build up
- Fragrance, colour, burning habits and environmental conditions affect the time a candle will last, to get the best result to avoid using in drafty areas, near an open window, air duct or fan.
- Our candles are 380gms, soy wax, with a double cotton wick with a burn time of about 55 hours.