- Our 200ml diffusers have a life of 3 - 4 months upon opening. This is subject to a room size of approximately 25sq meters with an average ceiling height of about 260cm.
- The warmer the temperature and the more wind flow, the shorter the shelf life. Leaving your diffuser in direct sunlight will also shorten the shelf life.
- Most diffuser fragrances have approximately 70 ingredients. These ingredients vary depending on the Collection which also affects the shelf life.
The fragrance top notes, such as citrus and lemongrass, will perform better and evaporate more quickly depending on how many times the reeds are turned. Mid notes like rose may be slower to evaporate. Base notes like vanilla and caramel are heavier and can be much slower to evaporate.
- Rotate the 10 reeds twice a week for the best results.
- We recommend that the product is stored under 20 degrees.
- Our candles are 380gms, soy wax, with a double cotton wick with a burn time of about 55 hours.
- Fragrance, colour, burning habits and environmental conditions affect the time a candle will last, to get the best result avoid using in drafty areas, near an open window, air duct or fan.
- Always trim your wick each time candle is relit. The wick only needs to be approximately 5mm in length.
- Burn your candle for a minimum of an hour to prevent tunnelling and do not burn for longer than three hours.
- We do not advise you to continue burning with less than 10mm of un-melted wax remains in the bottom of your glass.
- Do not use liquid or the lid to extinguish your candle, simply gently blow it out.
- When not in use, keep candle covered with the Maine Beach Candle Lid to avoid dust build up.
- Ensure you burn your candle on a stable, flat and heat resistant surface.
- Never move a burning candle, ensuring the candle is extinguished, the wax is solid and the jar is cold before handling.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Keep away from children, pets and flammable materials.